In this Glossier stretch concealer review, we are going to examine things like the ingredients, price, where to buy it and even a tutorial on how to apply it to help you determine if this is the best concealer on the market. The Glossier Stretch Concealer is an innovate and all-natural concealer, using totally natural and organic products, no animal testing involved and it is a no cruelty makeup, that will leave your face glowing, giving you that radiant dewy look we try so hard to achieve with products that cake our skin, cause skin irritations, and finally put us off using makeup altogether. Glossier had come to the rescue with their 5 different shades of Glossier Stretch Concealer you will love. I recommend trying it out for yourself.
Glossier Stretch Concealer Review: Price
If you are wondering what the Glossier Stretch Concealer price is, it costs only a cool $18 for a 0.17 oz or 5ml tub which is well worth the price for the benefits of how dewy and glowing your skin will look. It really is amazing how unmade up one looks when applying this concealer. It does not clog up the pores and looks like you have no makeup on at all.
How fantastic is that?
Where to Buy Glossier Stretch Concealer?
Glossier Stretch Concealer is available online on their website at www.glossier.com where their full range of natural makeup products is available, as well as all the information you need to know about their fabulous range of natural products. Information will be available on the site on how to enquire about availability in your country.
How to Use Glossier Stretch Concealer?
- Choose wisely, a shade or two that is slightly lighter than your own skin tone.
- Clean your face well, and then moisturize your skin.
- Glossier Stretch Concealer works best when warmed.
- To do this, lightly run your fingertip and swirl over the surface of the product…Taking a fine layer of product with your fingertip, gently pat onto the skin the areas that need toning down, such as under-eye dark circles, or spots of uneven skin tone.
- Blend gently outwards. Never drag delicate under-eye skin downwards. Always gently sweep to the sides.
- As the Glossier Stretch Concealer is buildable, you can add another layer to areas that need more coverage by patting the product on gently…
- When you are satisfied with the results, cover the area you concealed with a very light dusting of translucent powder, either dab it on or use a brush if you prefer, to achieve a matte finish. This will set your no-makeup face.
This should have you set to meet the world. You will be surprised how glowing and natural your makeup looks..Your friends will ask you if you are doing something different, so don’t be shy to tell them about your beauty find.and how to get their own products to achieve your great no makeup look using the Glossier Stretch Concealer.
Many women do not wear makeup as it does not agree with their skins, they break out in skin rashes from allergies in the many products on the shelf. Or they just don’t know which products to use. So be a good friend and let them know that there is now one product that will get rid of all their fears and make them glow as well. Plus it will appeal to their sense of doing the right thing for the planet by using this product as it can only do them good, with all-natural ingredients, no animal testing, and so good for their skin as well. ..
Glossier Stretch Concealer Review: Pros
One of the amazing things about this product is that it uses all-natural, organic and eco-friendly ingredients. See the list below for the complete list of benefits of these incredible ingredients.
- Not tested on animals
- Non-pore blocking
- Does not prevent skin from breathing
- Waterproof (keeps water out, and water in)
- Keeps skin’s natural balance, healthy and radiant
- No creasing or clinging
- Prevents pollution damage
- Is buildable
- Evens out uneven skin tones
- Highlights & brightens the skin
- Creates a natural-looking skin tone
- Gives a light natural finish
- It can be combined with other concealers
Ingredient #1: Avocado oil
This fruit has so many healing benefits inside and outside of the body. It’s an antioxidant, delicious in salads and foods, Full of proteins and the good stuff. Advocado pears can be found in many countries throughout the world. In different types and forms.
Here are some of the benefits of avocado oil found inside Glosseir Stretch Concealer…
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Rich in Vitamins A, B, K and E
- Healing for Acne
- Heals inflammation
- Reduces symptoms of psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Exfoliates the skin
- Decreases oil on the skin
Ingredient #2: Jojoba oil
Used in perfumes and beauty products, Jojoba oil is extracted from the Jojoba bean found in Arizona and central America. Read below to see the amazing properties of this bean, which is also an active ingredient in the Glossier Stretch Concealer.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Tames chaffing
- Reduces redness of the skin
- Keeps the skin calm
- Soothes sunburnt skin
- Repairs skin and prevents peeling
- Deeply hydrating
- Adds glow
- Soothes and softens
- Contains vitamins B and E
- Deters microbes and prevents bacteria from forming on the skin
Ingredient #3: Beeswax
This amazing natural product is used for so many applications, to make candles, furniture polish, sealing, waterproofing, and many more. Beeswax is now being harvested in the beauty industry too. Read below to see why Glossier included this magnificent ingredient in their concealer…
- Forms a protective barrier between your skin and the outside world
- Attracts and locks in moisture
- Allows skin to absorb essential water molecules
- Keeps skin fresh and hydrated
Ingredient #4: Cocoa Butter
Harvested from the cocoa bean, that is roasted and then pressed to harvest the cocoa butter used in many skin creams. The husks of the beans are then used for cocoa powder.
- High fatty acid content
- Able to hydrate and nourish skin
- Improves elasticity of skin
- Forms a protects barrier on skin to hold in moisture
- Rich in natural plant compounds named phytochemicals, which improves the blood flow to the skin
- Slows aging of the skin by protecting against sun damage caused by UV rays
Ingredient #5: Microcrystalline
This product is widely used in all sorts of industries. From sports, packaging, and waterproofing. Microcrystalline is a wax derived from oil, where the oil is taken out of and the wax is then used mainly as a viscosity builder. It’s completely safe to use and is used extensively in the cosmetic industry, in creams, lotions, to make mascara waterproof, lipsticks and eyeliners and eye pencils and pressed powders where microcrystalline acts as a binder and adds softness. For eye and lip pencils and lipsticks it stops them from crumbling with use.
Glossier Stretch Concealer Review: Cons
There are not many cons with this product, as most users rave over the Glossier Stretch Concealer.
May have to use more than one coat to conceal, but the product is buildable, so you can build up to what depth you want.
After all-day use, the product may crease, especially around eyes, so use a light dusting of translucent powder to stop this happening.
Make sure you get the right color that matches your skin tone.
Shipping is available in USA, UK, and other countries as there are agents who partner with Glossier to get their products out worldwide.
The website will give you information about where their products are available.
Glossier Stretch Concealer is a major break-through in the beauty industry with the latest product from Glossier being the Glossier Stretch Concealer. This is available in five different shades that contain electro micro waxes creating the elasticity in the product that will leave your skin looking dewy and fresh as skin-nourishing oils are incorporated into the product.
The Glossier Stretch Concealer’s main ingredients are Microcrystalline and Beeswax which gives the Glossier Stretch Concealer the fantastic elasticity which enables it to not only look dewy but move with the skin naturally, not just cake on top as most concealers tend to do. The dewy finish is due to the Advocado and Jojoba Oils in the product which nourishes and hydrates the skin by preventing water loss. Another ingredient is Cocoa Butter, a purely natural fat which benefits the skin and aids suppleness and elasticity.
Natural adapting minerals and pigments are used in this product which is non- toxic as well as non-irritating and can be used for all skin types. There are so many benefits to using this product as you can see by the pro list further down in the article.
This allows for the concealer to blend into the skin naturally, allowing the skin to move freely as it does not sit on top of the skin, as some concealers do. Fans of Glossier products are raving about how natural their skin and makeup look when wearing Glossier Stretch Concealer. Nobody wants to look like they are wearing makeup, so Glossier’s products will give you that no-makeup look. Like you just woke up all dewy fresh. This is what I call a real win in my book. The secret to Glossier’s product success is in the ingredients which feed your skin while hiding any imperfections you don’t want to show the world. What’s not to like about that?
So, taking all this into consideration, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. The product is totally organic, eco-friendly, and so very good for your skin.
What’s not to like about it?
Glossier Stretch Concealer Review $18
Glossier Stretch Concealer Review
There is not much bad to say about Glossier’s Stretch Concealer. The ingredients are top-notch, cruelty-free and completely organic, the price is super affordable and you can order it online in a couple of clicks.
– Organic & natural ingredients
– Possible multiple coats needed
– Potential creasing around eyes